Honey Soy Pork
Prepare: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 Orange, finely grated rind and juice (approx ½ cup)
- 4 Spring Onions, finely sliced diagonally and reserve 1 tbspn for garnish
- 1 tbspn coarsley grated fresh Ginger
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Marinade Honey & Soy
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 2 tspn Light Olive Oil
- 1 cup Couscous
- 600 g Butterfly Pork Steaks
- Place pork in shallow bowl with Teriyaki marinade and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for 15 mins (longer if time permits).
- Bring orange rind, juice and chicken stock to the boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat, add couscous, cover and stand for 5-6 mins. Gently separate grains with a fork and stir in spring onions and pine nuts.
- Lightly brush grill pan with oil and heat over high heat until smoking. Remove pork from marinade and cook for 2 mins each side. Serve immediately with couscous and garnish with reserved spring onions.