Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 Brown Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Carrot, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbspn Lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 tbspn Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 stick Celery, sliced
- 1 tspn Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 tspn Freshly Crushed Garlic
- 750 g Tiny Taters, drained and halved
- 1 cup Real Vegetable Stock
- 415 g Chopped Tomatoes, no added salt
- 2 Dried Bay Leaves
- 1 tbspn Anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 400 g Lamb Loin Chops, Boneless, thickly sliced
- Heat oil in a heavy-based pan over high heat. Add half the lamb and the garlic and cook until browned. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining lamb.
- Add onion, carrot and celery to the pan and cook over high heat for 2 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Reduce heat to low and stir in tomatoes, stock and bay leaves. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Return the lamb to the pan with the Tiny Taters. Season with pepper. Cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine the anchovies, parsley and lemon rind. Place casserole in large warm serving bowls and sprinkle with the anchovy mixture.