Lamb Cheesy Vegetables
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 red capsicum, Cut into thick strips
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed halved widthways
- 2 zucchini, sliced diagonally
- Finishing Sauce, Cheese for Vegetables
- 1 tbspn Canola Oil
- 1 tspn Cumin Seeds Ground
- 4 Lamb Shanks
- Brush lamb shanks with half the oil and sprinkle with cumin.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook vegetables, stirring, for 5 minutes until tender. Remove and keep warm. Cook lamb for 2 minutes each side, until browned and cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile cut corners from sauce pouches. Microwave one pouch on HIGH (100%/1200W) for 40 seconds until hot. Repeat with remaining sauce pouch.
- Arrange vegetables and lamb on warm serving plates. Pour cheese sauce over vegetables and serve.