Marinated Barbeque Beef
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 200 g Fresh and Easy Lettuce Salad Mix
- Steak Sauce, for serving
- 1 x 50g sachet Tomato Paste
- 1 tspn Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbspn Brown Sugar
- 750 g can Tiny Taters, well drained
- 1 tbspn Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 tspn Lemon Pepper
- 1 tbspn Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Fat Free French Salad Dressing
- 4 Minute Steaks
- Preheat BBQ. Combine paste, sauce, sugar and vinegar in bowl. Add steaks and coat well. In another bowl combine potatoes, oil and pepper.
- Place steaks and potatoes on BBQ over medium heat. Cook steaks for 4 mins each side, for medium. Remove to warm plate. Cover with foil. Cook potatoes for 8 mins turning frequently until browned.
- Meanwhile toss lettuce and dressing. Serve steaks with potatoes, salad and steak sauce.