Mexican Beef Salad
Prepare: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 Yellow Capsicum, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 200 g snowpeas, trimmed and blanched
- 420 g can Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 2 tbspn Mexican Wave Rub
- 1 tbspn Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tspn White Sugar
- 500 g Beef Rump Steak
- Combine half of the Mexican rub with half of the oil to form a paste. Rub into beef.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and cook beef for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked to your liking. Rest, covered, for 5 minutes and slice into long thin strips on the diagonal.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining Mexican rub and oil with lemon juice and sugar. Place beans, capsicum and snowpeas in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve salad topped with sliced beef.